Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Half Point!

@SuperOniichan
I did a good research, and yeah, it kind is, but that's not exactly what I was talking about. Besides, many fall in a category of drawing or story that are not what i'm looking for. Either way, now at least I know a general term for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda bullshit to suddenly throw a robot without human autonomic reactions into a fight as a "surprise combatant". Professional fighters get pissed off enough when their human opponent changes with only a few weeks notice.

Dex-chan lover
@Josefumi_Maruta That is, you want to say that the deliberately grotesque and silly-lewd Hagure is the best choice for you?

@Njoku Because she was originally the main stock shonen rival and arrogant kung fu guy in the series.
But don't worry, she will get some character development in the last third of this arc.

That broken ankle...I felt it like it was mine getting crushed😅 huh

Double-page supporter
poor beatrice should have watched anderson silva's fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT1vhW4GX-g

Man, I hope Ms. Wrestler wins the Dex vs Str match. But since Laila has had so much screentime and development already, I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread