Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete

the mammal section of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudo-penis is almost exclusively about hyena for a reason
Probably because they have one of, if not, the most pronounced examples of a pseudo-penis in the entire animal kingdom. So pronounced that to the uninformed it’s nigh impossible to tell the sexes apart from each other. That being said, the amount of people assuming Enako is either a monster girl or intersex is kinda weird when her nickname is more than likely just a derisive mashup of her last and first names. Haibara Enako, “Hai-Ena” thus Hyena. I’m not saying I’m against it, I just find it weird how deep some think it is. The nickname “Hyena-chan” is probably a nickname she was given in high school or something by people who thought she looked weird. Sorry for the wall of text.

Dex-chan lover
@TKDarkheart
bro, i have read a TON of manga where animal-like girls with names similar to their animal likeness who turn out to be either anthropomorphic manifestations of animal spirits or part of some clan of yokai that intermingle in human society. with that in mind it is by no means a stretch that the maybe hyena-in-human-form yokai / spirit may have a pseudo-dong

also chapter 4, which was released before you commented, appears to show hyena-chan fiddling with somthing on her crotch only strengthening suspicions! feel free to think im wrong and i may be but trying to claim these suspicions are out of left field only tells us that you either dont read much manga or your real frigging blind to its tropes

I don't wanna ruin everyone's hopes and dreams of her having a COCK but I checked some of the art he made of her on his Fanbox - she's a rider though. Doesn't mean she can't peg him, however...

Aggregator gang
"Good art? Interesting premise? Feh! Where's the story? Where's the development? I've read garbage yesterday, and it didn't cost me my time. I'm not staying! I bid you good day, sir!?"

GET THE REFERENCE?

Double-page supporter
I think the author might be deliberately trolling us with possible futa with this one lol

I knew I liked strong women before this but now I want one who is genuinely scary

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be allegory around abusive relationships. Also role reversal, in getting men to assess what it would be like if the more common case were reversed?

Double-page supporter
So as far as I can tell the pixiv bonuses for this one keep her skirt on, so hyena qualities are still in debate

She looks happy.
Her tongue is even sticking out.
Anyway, I'm glad she cheered up.

Oh my god she is so fucking precious I want to hug and kiss and lick and pet and squeeze and do all the cuddly lewd things with this gigantic cutie-pie.

Users who are viewing this thread