And there's the "Just don't have trauma," "Wow, thanks! I'm cured!" That I was worried about when Kurose's trauma was introduced
edit: Since I got some valid comments I want to clarify. My issue isn't that Haimiya was able to help him take a step forward and feel better in the moment. I also acknowledge that he says the wounds will remain. My issue is that the story moves on so quickly into Haimiya's issues without letting Kurose's situation fully resolve so it feels like a hand-wave of his situation. Literally one more chapter showing him talking to the band, expressing his sincere apology and explaining the situation (pushed forward and supported by Haimiya) and them removing the self inflicted pressure by emphasizing that they want to play with him because they like him and have fun playing with him but he shouldn't feel pressured to play and if he's not sure they'll figure something out, or something, then lead into Haimiya's situation, and give Kurose one more "i'm so nervous/trauma response" moment right before performing but seeing Haimiya in the crowd and his bandmates supporting him lets him perform and kill it would close out both arcs perfectly (imo) by letting both characters have enough time and respect shown for their respective situations. As it stands, Kurose's trauma feels like "we developed Kurose" and more like "This was just a stepping stone to move the story along" and that makes his trauma a plot device and not a character trait. I dislike that is all.