Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Do You, or Do You Not Want to Look at Me?

Thanks for picking this up. I feel she might of set up him to purposefully catch him in the nude she likely done research on who she thinks would be the most trusted people to share her abilities with but why does she tease him so much I dont think shes legit interested and why not have a girl do the job instead. I think she might be the real perv.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters in a row?! GG, guys GG.

THICC prez indeed. On another note, I'd pick Takamine anytime over that Nagatoro chick... And I'm not just saying this because of the THICC-ness.

What if next FMC fucks another dude again and again and asks MC to repeatedly change the panties and forces him to watch her?

Dex-chan lover
So she is Kokomi Teruhashi from Saiki Kusuo with time powers? The problem is that the MC isn't a super powers psychic.

Thanks for picking this series! I think people are way too triggered at the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up.

PS. No, MC will not "grow a spine". It's a femdom manga. There is plenty of reverse available so you can go read about some "alfa" douche instead.

Users who are viewing this thread