Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - The First....

Dex-chan lover
She meant she is wet and it makes her feel embarassed, right? No way she would get his hopes up and let it go this far without bring it up if she was on her period.

Dex-chan lover
Kissed and touched boobs. Probably more than what Manabu will ever do. (Or any romcom protag, for that matter. Oh well, we have doujins for a reason!)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, this is a romcom, you know the rules and so do i.
COCKBLOCK TIME

Also, this manga has had more progress than almost everything else i've read before.

Group Leader
@Acolytus I wish I could say that was the case, but given the translation, I am unable to say that it means anything other than she is on her period.

Dex-chan lover
It's either a dream or a force of nature comes knocking next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Please author-san, don't cockblock this. People are tired of seeing that nonstop teasing that goes nowhere. This trope is not funny.

He's going to stop himself and probably cause some misconception with her that they have to both figure out, dragging this on for another 50 chapters at least.

Double-page supporter
The TL comment at the end is spot on but maybe 101 will be the deed.

Group Leader
@BrunoVilla This progress is already about 10 thousand chapters ahead of any other manga in its category. Amano will NEVER get to this point, Anjou-san? yea, not ever gonna happen. I say just enjoy the progress while its here.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's more likely she is getting wet and embarassed because she's not used to that rather than menstruations, but maybe the Japanese text is more clear?
Doesn't matter too much, though, this is already much more progress than I was expecting, I'm really glad for this chapter even knowing they won't go all the way.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like this development on chapter 100, I'm really skeptical that things will go further without an interruption or some lame trope. I like this progression between the 2 without any of the other girls in the picture but I hope at least we won't have to wait another 100 chapters for more progression.

Fed-Kun's army
@Acolytus I interpreted that way, since I got that same line many years ago for that exact reason. Girls get embarrassed about getting wet and wish to ignore it the first few times, hell, decades later that same girl (now wife) still hates the phrase "getting wet" and gets embarrassed about it if I mention it.

Her being on her period would be an extremely dick move by the author and by Yame too almost too out of character.

Users who are viewing this thread