Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 67.1 - The Big Sister is a Virgin

Dex-chan lover
Kazuo Umezu reference!

483ab724005a6748c5d211b38e123a64--manga.jpg

Dex-chan lover
As much as I would like Sumieru to be right, I doubt Touka is a virgin given that the guys at her college sexually molest her (while it hasn't been shown albeit there is planted evidence of it) while she's asleep & take inappropriate pictures of her. Plus we all know she got horny because of Shirasawa's game & his package. Also he only fapped twice to Sumieru!!?? I'm sorry but she is still an attractive woman despite her quirks. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
As much as I would like Sumieru to be right, I doubt Touka is a virgin given that the guys at her college sexually molest her (while it hasn't been shown albeit there is planted evidence of it) while she's asleep & take inappropriate pictures of her. Plus we all know she got horny because of Shirasawa's game & his package. Also he only fapped twice to Sumieru!!?? I'm sorry but she is still an attractive woman despite her quirks. Thanks for the translations.
I think the author implied that those dudes never went any further than that and since she's a clueless weirdo, she never had a relationship with a man. She is a virgin for sure.

Dex-chan lover
wtf 240 times in 6 months? man must have 4 dimensional balls or something
edit: 6 months = about 183 days. This means he does it 1.3 times everyday on average, which is, uhh not so human
Not really, back in highschool i could pop off 5-6 a day. One day shot 10 times.

With my 2nd to last gf, managed 5 times in one night. Was in my 20's then though so.

Users who are viewing this thread