Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 71.2 - Flehmen Touka

Supporter
swhosLG.png

Dex-chan lover
wat? when? she literally wanted to copy the data from their projects to show it to her mommy to stop her sister from being able to see the dude. then she forgot the usb stick/external hard drive and wanted to get him to sexually harass her and accuse him of this harassment and control him that way. in which chapter did she have an inner monologue where she wanted to protect kaho?
Yeah, you're right. It was an inference I had that I thought was more supported. I remembered that she wanted to 'expose his true nature', but that was just to continue her goal of stopping her sister. Her motivations for we still don't quite understand. I had thought that "exposing his true nature" went along with a protective urge, but the chibi art that portrays her thought process has Kaho as a poor banished servant girl in a patchwork dress.

I still feel a real disconnect here. She just seems dumb and smitten, with little tidbits of information that seemed like they were important but then get overwritten.

Dex-chan lover
Okay now what the fuck is she on, this woman?!
Though, that's a lot of points for me.
She's not on the other girls' level yet, but she now is better than the teacher.
Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
It’s become obvious to me that this manga is some serious degen shit. It really shouldn’t have taken 70+ chapters for me to figure it out…

Supporter
I can't believe she really said

sniff sniff
i-is that a BOY I smell?
sniff sniff
mmm yes I smell it! BOYSMELL!!!! I smell a boy! W-What is a boy doing here?!?! omygosh what am I gonna do?!?! THERE'S A BOY HERE! I'M FREAKING OUT SO MUCH!!!! calm down calm down and take a nice, deep breathe....
sniff sniff
it smells so good! I love boysmell so much!!!! It makes me feel so amazing. I'm getting tingles all over from the delicious boyscent! It's driving me boyCRAZY!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Girl's got a stink fetish. Kinda hot when a girl's sniffing your balls though

Users who are viewing this thread