Halloween Necro Festival 2020

Dex-chan lover

πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡.....................................................................................................................................πŸ¦‡​

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒHalloween Necro Festival 2020πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

πŸ’€ Greetings, fellow Generalbros! It's that time of the year again! πŸ’€

That's right, the time when the normies on Twitter put a "Spooky" in front of their names. OOOOOOOOOH⚰️
β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈβ˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€πŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈ
tenor.gif

β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈβ˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€πŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈπŸ’€β˜ οΈ

I AM HERE to announce the first ever Halloween Necro Festival!
πŸ‘» πŸ‘» πŸ‘»

For any of you who are unaware, a necro is when a user posts in a thread that has fallen to higher-numbered pages over the course of time.
When someone posts in a long-forgotten thread, it bumps the thread in question back to the front page, hence 'necromancing' it back to life. Quite spooky, I know.
πŸ•·οΈ πŸ•·οΈ πŸ•·οΈ

So to honor the brave necros that have come before us, we will necro thread after thread on this eerie night (or 'nights', since some eager users started necroing a few days before Halloweenie).
πŸ¦„ πŸ¦„ πŸ¦„

Let it be known to all that
Code:
the necros shall stay only in the General forum.
Our Black MagicTM shan't be used to wreak havoc in other forums, as doing so would most spookily be, as they say in the Underworld, a "dick move".
⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️

Below will be a periodically updated counter pertaining to the number of threads necro'd in this festival.
🧟 🧟 🧟

And to necros and non-necros alike:
Spook your heart out in whatever threads you may stumble upon.
And who knows... if you search thoroughly enough,
Code:
there just might be something more to the forbidden arts used on this Hallow's eve...

THREADS NECRO'D

πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ 69 πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Shit, what if I necro'd a thread in the art forum?

Dex-chan lover
Colorsoy has entered through a backdoor.

When dies Halloween end again for the last place on earth?

Dex-chan lover
Aaand the festival is now over!

Thank you to all the necros who participated in this event.

Also, I realized that I should probably make semi-intricate emoji posts on my PC instead of my Mac next time, as it looks pretty different going from one to another, so I should make sure it looks best on PC.

Dex-chan lover
Millions of users and nobody could turn the doorknob on the front door at a halloween party

images

Also leave it to degens to keep the Necro counter at 69

Users who are viewing this thread