Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 136 - Life as a Couple

Dex-chan lover
My reaction to this chapter to be honest.
G0J582g.png

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

getting too excited in her own thoughts its starting to effect her outside of them... nanoha is going to need to need to give a reward to get chidori to keep her head in the game
Idk lol the reward might backfire. This girl is lost in daydreams of future bliss.

Dex-chan lover
This reminded me of how my wife started to act when she got pregnant. The things you need, the things you want. She didn't even show and when we got a glider rocker she would just stare at it and move it back and forth. "OK, why don't you sit in the chair and I will make you some tea." For some reason I didn't start to worry till the delivery date got close. I just moved furniture and assembled things. Chidori is so stuck on nesting mode. They are going to have to come out to their friends soon right?

Dex-chan lover
This reminded me of how my wife started to act when she got pregnant. The things you need, the things you want. She didn't even show and when we got a glider rocker she would just stare at it and move it back and forth. "OK, why don't you sit in the chair and I will make you some tea." For some reason I didn't start to worry till the delivery date got close. I just moved furniture and assembled things. Chidori is so stuck on nesting mode.
Nesting instinct is adorable, it's one of those things that I really appreciate about women.
They are going to have to come out to their friends soon right?
I dunno, they can be """good friends""" and then """roommates""" for a lot longer yet, I'd say.

Dex-chan lover
When you fantasize so hard about your future fluffy and lovey-dovey life with your girlfriend that you completely fail your test

This chapter was soo sweet

Dex-chan lover
Hope she can take a makeup test. Can't let this dream boat sink before it even leaves the harbor!
It's cram school so no problems. "Taking tests every day" means some form of repetition won't be far off.

Users who are viewing this thread