Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 145 - Stay by My Side — Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Didn't we already have a flashback to how they got together in 10, 11, 22, and 23? I guess we didn't see how they literally met, but it's not like we haven't seen anything of their past.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't we already have a flashback to how they got together in 10, 11, 22, and 23? I guess we didn't see how they literally met, but it's not like we haven't seen anything of their past.
Yeah they've shown flashbacks before. Each time has a different purpose or angle. I'm surprised some seem to think this is the first time we've seen them get together, must be too far back.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
This is the most mediocre yuri manga I've ever read. It isn't good or bad, it's just so mid that reading it feels like a chore. Being excited about any development is pointless because you know there will be none.

Gulp your grub, private. And be thankful for it.

Dex-chan lover
This is curious... If you're gonna stop the flow of the story to do a multiple chapter flashback of how they met and fell in love anyway... why not start the story from there and have the story flow?
How do you people prefer a manga/comic to be told? Start with the couple already established and later on show how they met and fell for each other or have it all chronologically go from beginning to end?
Does a flashback like this bother you or you're fine with it?
I don't mind a cold open, but I'd rather the flashback come sooner than later.

This is the most mediocre yuri manga I've ever read. It isn't good or bad, it's just so mid that reading it feels like a chore. Being excited about any development is pointless because you know there will be none.

Gulp your grub, private. And be thankful for it.
And yet you read one hundred and forty fucking five chapters of it, so who's the clown here lmao?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

that smile's so adorable, love to see these moments when a shy character gets warmed up by their (future) girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread