Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Chapter 7

Finally!!!!!!! I was waiting for thiiiis!
I mean, I want to see his awkwardness *grin*
Thanks for the update💕💕

Aaaaaa!! It's a double release this time! Thank you so, so, so much for the hard work on this series as usual! Hope things have been well for my favorite Garbage Gal 🥰

Anyway! These two chapters were soooo cute! Akikazu is so awkward, but he's awkward in such an endearing manner! Can't help but to root for him to finally be honest with himself. I love how proactive and outgoing Hanakawa normally is, so to see her so down and trying to "blend into the background" makes me kinda sad. There's also finally some progress with Akikazu finding out about "Hana"'s identity. I hope this works to clear up some misunderstandings and helps Akikazu to be more honest with himself and sort his (and her) feelings out. Looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
dun dun- DUNNNNN
this writing has a nice, gentle pace, which i love
the emotional beats really land, too
WE STAN PPL WHO GROW CHERRY TOMATOES

Group Leader
@heartmade_fm No problem, thank you as always 💕🙏 But yes, I totally agree that Akikazu is pretty socially awkward sometimes (most times). His default is kinda robotic but he tries lol. Like, I think he realizes when he’s being weird but doesn’t really correct it explicitly...

By the way, I saw your comment a few chapters back about how nice the art is and I wanted to say I agree 1000%!! Tbh the art is what initially really drew me to this story 👀

Finally!!! So excited for what's to come. Just how will our ML react? I cross my hands in anticipation :>
-
Thank you so much for the chapters!

amj

Dex-chan lover
wow love a surprise double release!! looking forward to how he digests this info hahaha

:))) Now this is progress ! So funny becouse it is so much like her :))
loved it.
Thank you !

BCS

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't know that she knows but now he knows and she doesn't know it! Oh my!

And who the fuck wears seatbelts on the bus lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! This remind me of "You've Got Mail" that's one of my favorite film, and the only romance one I ever seen lol

Aaaaa then what happened!!?? I want to knoww!! Btw thankyou translator-san for the updatesss hehehehhe

Users who are viewing this thread