Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Up-Close and Personal Study Session

Dex-chan lover
He kissed the other sister why is he so worried about that now lol.

Anyways, thanks for the new chapter as always!

Dex-chan lover
@harou Page 4 you have it titled as chapter 3 instead of 4. I can already predict that either the ice cream will melt by the time he solves it or there will be some interruption. Either way thanks for another chapter.

Dex-chan lover
IMG-20200813-165145-241.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@w33btr4sh I don't know. She's not drawn with pierced ears (that last picture was really close, so it should have been visible), but I agree that it feels like it could be Raiko anyway. (Maybe she filled in her piercings since she's smart enough to consider it as a possible problem.)

I don't buy that he solved it from Yuriko's explanation. Ranko earlier gave him the answers to that same question, so he could just go off of memory

Dex-chan lover
Remember, the most attractive trait a woman can have in the long run is a brain

Yuriko is making a comeback and Ranko how are you going to just ditch him after offering to help

@FRASH_18 yuriko did invite him in a date and shes building a romantic vibe so think she likes him

Now this is the chapter that I've been waiting for. It's not a drama, if only just one character who got all the spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
You know I find this more and more hard to read because the MC is so bad.
Don't get me wrong the main girls are really interesting but the MC is just so useless compared to them that its funny they would even acknowledge his existence.
Hes ugly, stupid, weak and cowardly.
I don't even know how you can relate to this kind of characters its like the opposite of a Mary sue.

Users who are viewing this thread