Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 38.5 - The Foolish Sorcerer Who Desired to Rewind Time

Fed-Kun's army
Wait in chapter 15 it was revealed that Raelza is "technically" his Morloch's daughter. And it appears like she isn't adopted, so could it be that the grimoire making being not only wiped his memories but revived Raelza? Cause it'd erase his guilt and undo his past sin

Contributor
Damn it! Suddenly a tragic backstory chapter in the middle of a battle to the death?!

Dex-chan lover
OK I thought I was prepared for some level of "oof" by now but that was a lot more OOF than I expected. Granted, as a high level dick Wizard he should have realized that any other even high level Wizard would probably be a dick to one degree or another too.

Kisurugi must be hiding in my shadow cutting onions

theres no other reason for me to be crying

Dex-chan lover
6de.jpg
...!!!!

Dex-chan lover
OH COME ON i come here to read and NOT feel fuck now i am sad D:

Dex-chan lover
If he had simply lost, he would have had to come to terms with the death himself. Even the greatest magician was not able to defy fate.

By removing his memories it puts him in a place where there is no closure, and on top of that he now has a bunch of memories missing. Even if he were ignorant of his past, he definitely would question why he has such a big spot of his memory gone. Then again, assuming that a sorcerer who dicks around worlds has any sense of compassion is a lost cause.

It wouldn't surprise me if Morlock picked up and raised Raelza as a replacement for his daughter, because even with his memory gone the body and soul doesn't forget so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread