Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 38.5 - The Foolish Sorcerer Who Desired to Rewind Time

Dex-chan lover
"i know what's good writing, just throwing in the saddest things i can think of, that's effective"

no, that doesn't work. really really really should have stuck as a gag manga. these attempts at "dramatic writing" are so hamfisted and bad.

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit! You didn't fulfill his wish!

What kind of transcended being are you!? You are an incompetent coward!

I hope that other world chews you up and spits you out!

Dex-chan lover
Oof that hurts, at the same time this means assassin guy is on a fruitless journey and fairy sacrificed her self for nothing

Dex-chan lover
image001.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This explains the memory loss. It's not age related, but grief related. He not only forgot the daughter, but the reason she died (magic - indirectly).

Chrome got off lightly because it was a fight to the DEATH. The memory thing was the nicest "bad" punishment the being could give him. He coulda made him a living vegitable. But it was MUCH worse than you think - I'll say why at the end.

And Reizla is "like"a daughter- common in Isekai to pick up a stray kid because you can't bear to leave them alone to survive. Let's also remember, he didn't forget everything. He just has a daughter/family shaped hole in his memory. Imagine being aware of a missing part of you...

I read manga to feel happy after the loss of my wife two years ago. This part here hurt the most, because you can get over a loss, but to forget them entirely is hell on Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread