Banned
The only time he can drink alone...

Son of a bitch!

Man's not having it:
XIbDPL3.png

Dex-chan lover
The woman's a leech incarnate LMFAO

"It's NoT tHaT dEeP, gUys"

Spoken like a privileged suburban dweller that doesn't have to deal with these kinds of people in a constant basis.

I wish we all had private security to keep rats away...
What kind of sorcery is this? How are you commenting if you're banned?

Dex-chan lover
One of the most bizarre comments sections I've ever seen.
What's going to cause it to go over 200 comments this time? She drinking up all his booze I guess.
I still can't get over the last chapter, i read the comments and people were talking so much about her that i thought she did something messed up, or that they revealed something bad about her past, then I read the chapter and she was barely present in the chapter, she had like 1 short conversation with the MC and that was it

Dex-chan lover
I find it strange how people clearly read the synopses and saw this is a SoL with a cute art style... and still are going hard on the vitriol.

This is a story of adults, whatever he may expect he will talk it out with her or choose to let it go his choice, and she clearly chose him because she trusts him, because he is a stand-up guy that she knows won't take advantage in this moment of vulnerability.

This is not a dark adult story about broken people screwing each other and feeling pitiful of themselves, this is a cute little story about people that live life in all its messiness but without being assholes, these are two functional adults that had a relationship and because of a turn in life have meet each other again, she isn't a gold digger, her daughter is just a single child that loves her mother and is a bit untrustful and he is just a good guy helping someone.

Jesus... people can't take things for what they are anymore, everything has to be a hate fest.

Banned
I find it strange how people clearly read the synopses and saw this is a SoL with a cute art style... and still are going hard on the vitriol.

This is a story of adults, whatever he may expect he will talk it out with her or choose to let it go his choice, and she clearly chose him because she trusts him, because he is a stand-up guy that she knows won't take advantage in this moment of vulnerability.

This is not a dark adult story about broken people screwing each other and feeling pitiful of themselves, this is a cute little story about people that live life in all its messiness but without being assholes, these are two functional adults that had a relationship and because of a turn in life have meet each other again, she isn't a gold digger, her daughter is just a single child that loves her mother and is a bit untrustful and he is just a good guy helping someone.

Jesus... people can't take things for what they are anymore, everything has to be a hate fest.
I agree with you and I can sympathize with your statement if we were living in a just world, but "two functional adults".

Sadly, I can see only one functional adult here. Given what we have in the latest chapter, a functional adult would properly explain their situation to another functional adult without letting them second guess the reasons for staying over in their own house.

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure if this story is really meant to be cute or dark. Just because it acts cute doesn't mean it is. Manga has bitten me before with that. No I'm mainly frustrated that she won't have a serious conversation with him about this even though he has given her the respect to not ask about her situation and to help her and her child. Whether she intends to or not she is using him and in a way I feel like she knows will get the results she wants. I want to like her. I really do. But the current trajectory only shows this guy losing any sense of freedom to this mess that's not even his problem.

Dex-chan lover

You have to understand something. It's something I've recently come to understand myself. Once you do, it'll all make sense.

Orcs.

See, Orcs are on the internet now. Somehow, Mordor has internet access. I don't know who gave it to them, I don't know how they pay for it, I don't know how they can even type. Maybe they translate Black Speech or something? It's a mystery. It's all a mystery.

But it clears everything up. When you start seeing just baffling hate about things with vitriol that you can't understand, it's cause Orcs are here now, and they just... can't quite grasp human emotions. Be patient with them, it's a very difficult transition. But I think in time, they'll be come interesting and valued members of the internet community.

I mean that or there's just a whole lot of truly broken brained losers out there, but that seems wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread