Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 5

The comment section of this manga reminds me of the comment section on Shaved and Brought Home a High School Girl back before Mangadex died for half a year. I miss the old days.
Yep I remember how much people HATED the boss lady and theorized that she was trying to sabotage the MC's relation with the runaway girl all because she committed the crime of rejecting the MC in the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame the guy anymore about being a pushover. He's proven to be mature enough to accept some things like him being still a simp. What I'm still curious about is whether or not the author will tell us what her intentions are. She's being unnecessarily obnoxious about it.

And before these losers out here insulting people for disliking her as a character just think about it the other way around: why would YOU like her in the first place?

After what we've seen so far, the daughter is a pain in the ass but at least you understand she is a teenager and she's in a dire situation so that's understandable, but the mother, grownass adult? Think about it.

Edit: ErikTheFaggot have the decency to provide an argument why you keep disliking my comments without even reading them you piece of crap. Go ahead if you make your only two braincells make synapse for once in your pathetic existence you lowIQ inbred.

How dare you. HOW DARE YOU MAKE A CHARACTER LOOK LIKE MUGI, THE KOTOBUKI TSUMUGI WITH BITCHIE LIKE ATTITUDE.

IDFC WHAT YOU GUNNA DO IN FUTURE, REVEALING THAT CHILD IS HER SISTER'S OR MAKE IT WORSE WHATEVER.

*Will smith slap. KEEP YOUR PEN OUT OF MY MUGI. MFK.

I won't forget nor forgive this disgraceful toward my sweet innocent cinnamon roll mugi ,HMPH:pout:

Power Uploader
This... is a 6.9?
Guess some basement dwellers only accept pure women that only open their legs for the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread