Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
omg they're going through with the marriage thingy
Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
eh i dont mind either way. also he has had a painful life hasnt he? one wife never even aknowleged their childs exsistance and the other one was a yandere due to her abuse.

@nep LOL... well in Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura's daughter is named Salad.

@whimsicat Thanks for your comment. Magic eyes makes sense to me too. I've changed and reuploaded it. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I would prefer to wait for the entire chapter instead of parts but I don't mind if rhe majority of people prefer the other way

Not a super strong opinion, but I'd prefer whole chapters so we can actually see some resolution.

If it is a romance between a middle-aged man and a teenage girl, it's kind of uncomfortable... like she's extremely innocent and naive due to the lack of contact and affection from childhood. I don't know man :(, I really hope he isn't the male lead because even if it's a fantasy manga....

Tbh, I feel like the chapter parts are long enought to get some context so I don't mind the parts. If they were to get noticeably shorter then maybe as whole chapters but for now parts are fine.

I prefer full chapters, if it's not too inconvenient!

As far as our ML here having two prior marriages, I figured if they were both separate and loveless but he respected them and treated them well, I'd be ok with it.

But like, to only have a "faint impression" of your first wife? So he didn't even try to establish a better relationship with her? Learn her likes and dislikes? Try to break through her carefully crafted persona?? Did the queen not have any responsibilities other than bearing an heir, so he could at least think of her being a competent and devoted queen?? Like, the second wife's situation couldn't be helped, but the first wife...I mean, c'mon.

Could he not have done it so that it would just be a prolonged engagement with no marriage at the end? That way, they don't have to divorce if Yui wants to marry someone else in the future...

The chapters split into parts are fine if they're able to remain a similar length to how they are now, however full chapters would be great too!
Thanks for translating and asking for feedback, keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
I prefer full chapter, its annoying the .2 .3 .4 .5 chapters of every manga

thankyou for the hardwork for working on this chapter...

uhm really uncomfortable with the age gap... I mean she's 15 and he is at least at his 40-ish? uhmmm... and she had lived in a living hell in her parents house plus her "unhappy" memories before reincarnated.

So, she is kind of delicate in a sense where the least kindness become a trigger to paying a favor, and became to dependent to the other person (like her 2nd ex-wife).

Maybe it's bcs I just being judgemental ? maybe?. uhm but I think it would be okay if she is at least 24? 26? then (maybe) ppl won't rlly frowned over the age gap. the former king son may even the same age with her :( or even a lil bit older then her... it's just... felt uncomfortable for me. :(

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
The new characters don't seem that likeable from first impression

Users who are viewing this thread