Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - Dad's First Love

Dex-chan lover
dont tell me every single women on earth is his first love because he loves all women

what the fuck is this

Aggregator gang
Reminds me of the Destroyer from Claymore.

... and I never thought I'd be referencing Claymore in this series. ?

Dex-chan lover
wait! did the dad really fall in love with every woman he confessed and that created a huge amount of 1st love zombies and they just gravitate above him forming a cloud? sweet jolly!

Dex-chan lover
That's too many real women for one man for the cloud to be his first loves. His first love has to be the concept of First Love Zombies themselves. The cumulative zombie of everyone's First Love Zombies. Probably ends when he truly falls in love with mom.

I love how the comments dropped the usual "this manga is dragging along with dumb misunderstandings smh" "Eve best girl" "Ibusuki doesn't deserve Tarou" rhetoric and all collectively just decided to scream at dad and that massive cloud of women.

Incredible

Poor Tarou learned a cruel truth that his father is the biggest idiot on the planet and that his household is supported by freaking lotteries.

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody run that guy over with a truck for real? Please?

Dex-chan lover
HOLY CRAP!!
The bastard has so many first love zombies that they are influencing local weather!!
Although, maybe Tarou or Ibusuki will comment on the cloud and sis would be all like "what cloud?"

Fed-Kun's army
His envy is turning that philosophical cloud of a concept into a dangerous storn of demons.

Users who are viewing this thread