Hayaku Shitai Futari

Power Uploader
@gasu1 people are really surprised by chapter 8 but this is shoujo so NTR isn’t possible (I haven’t read a shoujo with NTR yet)

Here’s a spoiler if you want to see it
They didn’t kiss, Yuuri punched him and he also got beat down by Keiichi
gtxe9JZ.jpg

Thx for the update!!

Seeing some readers talking about NTR and dropping, etc. Well, it's your choice but remember guys this is a shoujo manga😉
That said, I'm looking forward to the next one😂 Blood will be shed for sure😂

god the slut shaming is real here and on top of that, the blonde man is elitist as well EW... he probably thinks women are inferior which is fucking gross of him. ewwwwieee >~<

Dude just gets smashed up right in his face. Plus peeps here get totally bamboozled but you gotta remember that Yuuri would only damn fell for Keiichirou plus it would be weird for an NTR to be inserted here.

Double-page supporter
@Clone_Nero people were less afraid of ntr and more of "the dude omitting a crime with witnesses and there having no repercussions at all " which luckily didn't happen (author probably realized it was going in a weird direction) but it was very probable when considering similar scenarios in mangas

A lot of ppl are mad cus of how annoying kasuga is but I’m really enjoying the drama rn lol

Gaaaaaahhhh!!!! The cliffhanger!!!! Heeeeellllppp!!!! >_< im so exciteeeddd!!! Thank you so much for the tl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread