Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Can I punch him? Please? I can't help but want to punch him really hard on the face when he said sorry to the prostitute. Why all mc are so pathetic like that??

Dex-chan lover
soo.. is this a play on a pun about if you stay virgin for so long you become sage. but this time, to become sage you need to graduate from being a virgin? lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow I thought this was gonna be different, a party that isnt complete trash in regards to treating the mc?
But nope same as every other generic trash

OMG I ACTUALLY GET IT! Just recently, while reading something else (I forget exactly which manga it was), one of the translator notes was "Sage Time is a japanese euphemism for what american's call 'post-nut clarity'. So this class-change pre-requisite actually makes some sense since the j love their word-play. Total luck I chose to reread while I still remembered that.

Its rare that the member of the first team that dump the mc is not bunch of total shit assbags.
Until I read further down.

@zulfis11 it's a japanese pun on the common belief that men have a "sage mode" once they have ejaculated.

Thanks for the chapter!
No, he's suppose to become a wizard when he hits 30 while still a virgin!
Seriously though, should write a complaint and sue his old party for stealing all that money from him. Although it's his word against theirs but the guild should only have given it to him and not them in the first place. Probably why they left town after firing him and bought the meal to delay him going to the guild. Be interesting if could dual cultivate and permanently boost his partner in bed in addition to himself. Will have to wait for next chapter to get more specifics on his Sage job along with its tie to sex.

Group Leader
Oh whoa... a party that kicked the main character in the first chapter, but does so respectfully and wasn't being an ass about it... that's refreshing.

....... Nvm.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I've read other manga with red mage who got kicked out of his party.

Dex-chan lover
The way they kicked him out was pretty refreshing. Also, were his teammates taking his money from his class changes?

Dex-chan lover
MC is pathetic af.
At least he wasn't acting like a complete coward when he was having sex, he was surprisingly just going along for the ride, which can't be said about most pathetic MCs

Then again that whole crying and begging shit from the beginning of the chapter....yea that part I agree with you, I was cringing so hard there, and that party is only a B rank, def not worth begging to stay with

Users who are viewing this thread