Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru

Takao Aoyagi
Aoyagi Takao
Artist maga "Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio"
Nice!

I just hope we get to see his old party falling apart and pitifully suffering.
Acting like they left him in a 'nice' way after stealing millions from him. What fucking trash.

Is the 'worker' is the green haired girl in the cover? Didnt expect one of the heroines will be a 'worker' XD

This guy is in the right morally but his IQ is negative. He had to have been adopted as a little kid and raised by that party if he trusted them with what was essentially his bank account and never went to check it himself. That level of irresponsibility is something you really can't blame on other people...

Dex-chan lover
Oookay.

This one chapter managed to hooked me in. Let see what we have in future.

Dex-chan lover
Source WN link for those interested.
https://novel18.syosetu.com/n4745fl/

So the condition to become a wizard was not to fuck till 20. But to be a sage is you have to nut inside a girl. Hahaha

He became a sage when he made this bish cumb when hes cumb'd inside her with his penis. That's just how you do it. I don't write the rules

Fed-Kun's army
@FlameGod18 somehow it makes sense, doesn’t it?

That said, I’m curious if this will be harem. It certainly seems like it, but the tag isn’t there, so it’s hard to wonder. Of course, tags can always change.

This trope or whatever it is really turns me off, when they have the Mc (or a supporting character) act as pathetically as they can. I feel like authors think that if they do this then when their character stops acting pathetically they can pretend they had some character development. It kinda reminds me of how a lot of manga writers will try to have an emotional scene, but instead of trying to convey real human emotions they just have the characters yell at each other in what the author thinks is an uplifting tone while constantly using cheap buzzwords and phrases about love or friendship or some other “feel good” topics.

Well not like any of us, myself included, are here for the story anyways lol. We’re here for the “story” 😝

Edit: Btw this should be a revenge story, if there ever was a good reason for one this is it. Getting raped or killed, or having your comrades betray you, all trivial compared to this guys situation. Ch 1 spoiler
THEY STOLE HIS FUCKING MONEY!!! UNFORGIVABLE!!

Users who are viewing this thread