Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought those adventurers have been Archer and Nanoha (judging form there hairstyles), but alas it are slutty Nanoha and ugly Archer.

Some guildworker likes his NTR.

So that criminal's mistake was, that he didn't kill somebody and therefore his deed was not hideous enough. ... Okaaaay...Just like in real life. Sadly

Also, what kind of identification paper doesn't state any identification characteristics? Anything that binds it to its owner. You'd imaging, that instead of a black market for "identification paper"-paper there'd be a black market for slaughtered adventurers identification papers. After that, there ought to be some characteristics printed on them very soon.

Group Leader
I love how the MC had to be perfect at everything, or he wouldn't have survived his training, it seems.
I'm really curious how the author will progress this story.
It could be incredibly awesome, or stupendously boring.

I don't see the "Slice of life" tag, so I'm hoping shit will continue to happen to our assassin, increasing in stakes every time.

Thanks for the chapter!
Following just a guess, could be right or wrong, will just have to read and see. Probably going to have a few chapters of him learning the ropes at the Guild with him showing extreme ability. Then will likely have a big situation which he'll easily take care of while stating just normal duty. Will be interesting when hero party find him as they're likely wanting to thank him for taking care of the demon lord and feeling guilty for getting the credit since were resting and preparing for the final battle when he handled it for them. Also, seems Tanya-chan is smitten with him and likely going to come back at some point to try to hook up with him or more. That and that "plant master" who missed the difference between the good herbs for the quest and the useless herbs that almost looked the same will probably get fired after trying to get MC in trouble one time too many and getting caught at it. Assuming doesn't get fired for getting caught making one mistake too many like with the herbs or his proof of qualifications turn out to be fake documentation.

Users who are viewing this thread