Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle

The earliest records of known eyeglasses to us dates back to 13-14th century.

Spyglasses and other 'observatory aids' probably date to *roughly* somewhere medieval (without searching for it that's my guess atleast)

'Course, those wouldn't be anywhere near as sophisticated or good as today's, but they would serve a purpose and be good enough for that purpose.

@Qelix
Adventurer identification papers varies extensively from novel to novel. Some are this, some even more simple, some are blood-related , some are magically enchanted etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster Yeah but technically he didn't really know her. He knocked the other two people out and he could of just done the same to her but instead he was just like let's just have sex with her. Well it still got the job done I guess

Dex-chan lover
If an S-class adventurer that 'defeated' a demon-lord, single handedly, then becomes a receptionist, you best be very afraid of him.

Because he/she will treat everything as 'normal'.

@Soulwarfare

Basically, he kept her in the charm loop without penetration.

Dex-chan lover
LOLWTF

HE JUST STARTS HAVING SEX WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS LEGS

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I get the feeling he is getting further and further from "normal"? XD

Dex-chan lover
I aspire to be such normal worker, where on the first day of orientation I could get laid.
Oh, but shady jobs are no-no.

This just makes me think everyone at the daily planet knows Clark Kent is superman but pretends not to...

Users who are viewing this thread