Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That's no assassin that's a bard that delved in too deep in rogue levels, forgot he was a bard, and now that he doesn't kill people, his subconscious that retained all his bard energy is taking control

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga doesnt beat around the bush and just show how chad MC is

Fed-Kun's army
@Nakanowatari I thought "chad" was synonymous with "douche", not "cool"? o.o

image-the-chadpng-the-wavis-dd-legend-wiki-fandom-powered-chad-png-1513_1024.png

Supporter
The Chad and "completely normal" newbie guild receptionist versus the Virgin guild boy lol

Dex-chan lover
i guess a legendary assassin is also a legendary level lady killer...

Dex-chan lover
That was a level of NTR that I can feel comfortable with. Since she and the staff guy were never going out and the staff guy is an *ss.

The only thing that bugs me about him is his lack of some common sense(I guess). Him being a extraordinary assassin, you'd think he'd know more about social interactions and about his society in general but he doesn't which makes some of the shit he says to others sound strange. What I'm getting from the manga is since his skills are really good, he doesn't have any need to learn to about blending into society which he is having slight problems with.

Lol, he’s trying so hard to be normal that he doesn’t notice that he’s the most ABnormal one around.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tsolux well he probably rarely made social interactions and gained info through spying and as we just saw... he is hot, apparently charismatic, and pretty good at fucking... sooo im pretty sure common sense isnt very high on his skill set

Dex-chan lover
2nd chapter and he already cheated on his cat wife, lol.

"There is few problems in life that can't be solved with violence and fucking "- the MC

Supporter
@Goretantath it depends on your perspective but the Chad is generally who you want to be in a given scenario. He's the guy that fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread