Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

HAHAHAHAHA that fucker got CUCKED! I love netori, especially when the guy being cucked deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there's nothing more normal than wanting sex.
It's not quite my cup of tea, but he stays true to his desires...

Dex-chan lover
The stepping out of the way and letting the angry dude fall trope is so fucking annoying
Nobody grabs a person by throwing their entire body weight into them

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that he'd stick with the demon king/queen and not just bang every girl that he met (hyperbole)

This Chad
On his first day : got surrounded by bandits, banged a woman, memorized all the guide book, noticed a fake identity and cought the criminal
Then proceeded to call it a normal day

Dex-chan lover
4xj7v2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
the fucking was so random I laughed my ass off for that

this guy is truly a chad

And I'm out, this another one of those stories where the author lives his nasty fantasies through the MC, for fucks sake even when I read hentai I completely avoid the ones where the MC randomly bangs every girl he comes across, the score needs to drop bellow 8 this is not even decent...

Dex-chan lover
So convenient how everything works in mc favor! Everyone else is useless and all the various criminals are just to emphasize how great he is!
And the guy didn't get ntr since no relationship existed in the first place! The one who was cheated is the demon girl! And by some backalley hoe!
What a great guy...:pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread