Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This is on another level of wish fulfillment but it's written well enough

Double-page supporter
He really banged that adventure ? Wel... ugh... .should I say welcome to the harem ?
Tho the negative I can say, is that hes trying too hard to be normal, that its off putting. Its getting annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
first day on the job and he already fucked someone and got someone else wet

massive cock power

Supporter
Reminds me of Tumblr stories.
“And then everyone clapped.”
Boy the people here are so incompetent it’s sad. But whatever it takes the MC to look cool I guess.

weird its has the same art of The Principle of a Philosopher by Eternal Fool "Asley"

then i check and realise it does, well guess this would be a good one.

He is like the goblin slayer, with "unnatural" training they've received... They were unable to become "normal". Their vocabularies, their skill, their attitude, all of that was because of their past. Goblin slayer was with that kinda "twisted" rhea, and this guy is with the assassin's guild (assumed) or even been trained since he was young. Well, both of them are considered as "weird" by normal standard. This guy's "weirdness" less pronounced tho', compare to goblin slayer's obvious "weirdness".

Double-page supporter
Why the hell did he bang her? It doesn't really make any sense to me. He said he was in a hurry to go eat lunch, so taking the time to go have a shag is pretty counter-intuitive. I'm not even touching how little sense it makes for her to suddenly be into it after he beat the hell out of her companions just because he's attractive.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean did he really bang her tho? I know it was to keep her "Quiet" but............... demon girl is obviously best girl her try and change my mind i dare ya

For any1 who ask MC bang Tanya, yes, and Tanya probably ask for it, since MC kabedon is too effective make her...... horny and when MC ask if she can shut her mouth.... well you can guess what happen next from that 1.... but really that kabedon is too effective

im pretty sure the part where he bangs the girl in order to keep her quite was more fan-service than anything, but I guess I can see him doing whatever it takes in order to get back to lunch break...

Users who are viewing this thread