Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Day Where Fate Separates Them

Dex-chan lover
So they just skimmed the fact that the childhood friend straight left him because of his mapping skill? Or, is there more to it than that? I hope there's more to it than that. Like a typical "You're useless" story trope.

FFS, MC is a fucking mobile radar. He's basicly the "remove Fog of War + reveal Map" cheat in game. 1km radius map is fucking OP in the medieval world.

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot. I would kill for a cartography skill like that! Dumb shit. He can not only detect traps, but hidden passages, enemy ambushes, TREASURE, and so forth. Even that FPS isekai protagonist is making a small fortune selling maps.

Dex-chan lover
DUDE!!! Your the intelligence everyone needs. Seriously, 1 Kilometer of "I see you" is greater than what I see in front of me.

@werewolf914 for now he seems to only have "reveal map" ability which is pretty common thing in the world
they did try to teach him to detect hidden enemies/traps later in the raws

Mapping is a good skill if you have it complimenting other stuff, but mapping alone sucks fat dick because not only does he not have a fighting skill, but everyone also throws him away instead of teaching him how to fight without one.

Dex-chan lover
Bro he better see his childhood friend later on, if she never shows up in the story again then WTH was the point of even showing her in the first place

Aggregator gang
Feels like the Shield Hero with the MC having something that is kinda useless. Wanted something from this that gave the indication that he would use his ability in a cool way or his attitude would change towards it but other than that it's not that bad. Will give it another chapter before deciding to drop.

Dex-chan lover
...Kinda invaluable when going into unmapped ruins or caves, ain't it? Broad Radar type skills are OP for people that do a lot of prep, like Batman.

Group Leader
He obviously needs to level it up to be useful 🤦‍♂️
Soon after, Note’s childhood friend obtains extremely powerful skills and due to his self-loathing, reluctantly decides to part ways.

Having driven away the childhood friend he secretly had feelings for, he lives his days in misery while trying to earn a daily income through adventuring.
So in this description, you can clearly tell it was his fault even in manga to a degree.
He didn't even try to better himself >_>

Users who are viewing this thread