Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
I also dont like reading 10-page part chapters, but there is no need to complain so much when all you gotta do is wait till the chapter is fully translated.
Its not like there is someone pointing a gun at your head forcing you to read it, right? If you all just cant wait whenever a new release pops up then thats your damn problem, not the translator's.

@Hounder Well, maybe your rudeness also isnt needed in this world and you too should go away?

uh oh, time for him to whip out the map.
also i reckon i would prefer to wait for a longer chapter then bits cause it is nicer to read, take your time :)

Dex-chan lover
Manga chapters: NO, I DON'T WANNA BE BREAD PIECES. NOOOOO
Scanlator: cuts them anyway
Manga chapters: actually this feels pretty good I don't care anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku
I think it would be best to publish the way the mangaka intended, which is in however many pieces it was published in the first place
but then that would follows the publisher's intended way, not necessarily the mangaka's intended way :^))

Contributor
@Tearsax Trolling does not become you. Try another hobby, like knitting. You might find it much more to your personality.

Dex-chan lover
Just post how it was originally posted event if it went from 8.1 to 8.6 lol

Dex-chan lover
Split it 1 page each with 1 week delay between each releases to teach them EOP a lesson. Then a sniper(lul) will appear and EOP will praise and lick his boots in order to make him the next TL slave. Now you can just lay back and enjoy the manga without doing the TL yourself.

I think that you should split it and you know since regardless your the bad guy (thank you!)

please no, the next chap is to show off how note progress
it is probably how note jailbreak himself and Rosalia out

Users who are viewing this thread