Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if you split it or not; thanks for translating! :)

I bet these are all girls that had their boyfriends stolen by this chick.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I will just go be ungrateful somewhere else I guess.

Dex-chan lover
About the chapter: well, she deserves it. Our goody-two-shoes MC is gonna save here, of course, but she sure deserves whatever they were gonna do with her after all she has done to others.

About splitting chapters... Its fun because long ago, when i read 40-60 page long chapters from monthly series i thought "man, after a month its kind of a bother to read chapters this long when its been so long since the last chapter that i almost forgot what was going on". I kinda wished that instead of 40-60 pages once a month i could get 20-30 pages twice per month.
But there are a lot of monthly series whose chapters arent that much longer than weekly ones, maybe 4-6 pages longer, no more. So pace-wise, splitting them is kinda bothersome and im starting to think about just waiting till the chapter is complete to read it, but since you never know in how many parts is gonna be cut, its kinda hard to wait.

If scanlators are doing this splitting thingy to get more viewers/money, i find it legit. After all its not like im paying them anything, so if they wanna win some money for their work im not gonna complain. Only thing i would like is that if they are doing it just to get more viewers, they waited till they have all chapter completely translated before posting it, because posting such short parts with hours/days/weeks of difference totally kills the pace of the series.

@Hounder if luck really existed, the one "gone" would be you.

Dex-chan lover
take ur time, DONT SPLIT IT. IT HURTS FOR MY BRAIN>

i want it in whole chapter plz if it's only 30-40 pages. i need to restart my brain everytime translated parts is out, and that's tiring. tyvm.

Dex-chan lover
Ungrateful huh someone else could just do the translation if you don't want to you know

People will always say what they want to say. It's all up to you Mr. Translator. Heck if you just wanted to read in Japanese without giving us you would've just done that. You do what you enjoy and spread it with us. Thank you~

On a side note there's a difference between genuine criticism and upright bashing guys come on. Stop with your "oh I'm just criticising" bullshit if you're just being horribly rude af. Like you could phrase your constructive criticism in a good way but you chose to spit on people.

Take ur time man,anything Will do for me. I hope you enjoying translating the manga aswell :))

Dex-chan lover
since you are asking for our opinions, I'll chime in I guess.
I very much prefer waiting for a full chapter than getting trickled split ones. Had there been a system for only seeing the last part of split chapters in the update-list on this site (as I have suggested a few times) I would have enabled it a long time ago. But there isn't.

Double-page supporter
From what I understand, split chapters were generally published that way and aren't the fault of the scanlators releasing them so I don't have any problem with them. I assumed that was also the case here, but are you telling me that you're actually splitting them on your own free will just because?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

this part of the story is different from the web novel
i like the development better in web novel imo

Contributor
@Tearsax Opinion is opinion. Trolls like those whiners do not deserve respect or sympathy of any kind. I stand by what I said for as far as I am concerned, their rudeness is not needed in this world and they should either grow up, or go away.

Dex-chan lover
If you want my opinion, I think it would be best to publish the way the mangaka intended, which is in however many pieces it was published in the first place. But I will be frank, you should publish the way that works best for you. Unless you have patreons who are actually paying for this work you're doing. In that case, you should listen to their opinions and ignore all of us who are reading for free.

siu

i like reading it in one group rather than many parts but you do you

Users who are viewing this thread