Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
My man jumped from status effects to time magics!
Eh... I thought it's just the traditional slow spell, which slows down an opponent, making all of their their movements slower, as if they were trudging through molasses. I was going to say that it could be quite handy because it looks far less shocking than paralyse and thus not as alarming. So, he could use it to deal with opponents he's not planning to kill or when there are witnesses who will be left alive.

But since it's actually called an upper level skill, I reckon you might be correct.

Dex-chan lover
Slow being a higher ordinance version of paralyze actually makes sense. It's easy to stop something with force, but to be more specific in your manipulations, to slow down instead of entirely stop, and to target parts specifically? That's definitely a much harder proposition. Especially since Paralyze seems to only stop the exterior musculature (otherwise it'd be an insta-kill every time, stopping the heart from beating).

Dex-chan lover
how many lv mc need to destroy the goddess

no lv cap at 9999?
rzusrz2by5IRvSXw7BRW-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He got a skill paralyzing things, and now it turned into a skill slowing things... that's an outright degeneration, isn't it? From making them stuck in space (multiplied by 0), they will now be multiplied by some non-zero percentage instead :p

My guess is Paralyze have limited targeting but more powerful effect vs Slow having faster casting and more varied applications.

And there's probably the true 'making them stuck in space' in Stop above Slow.

Dex-chan lover
With regards to pronouncing his skill names shouldn't it have been the number of syllables instead of letters? Is there a discrepancy between the Japanese and English translation of his skill names?

iirc, in terms of speed, dark > berserk > paralyze?

Slow's effect should be explained in the next chapter or two.

Edit - It affects both living and inanimate objects in a sphere around him so he doesn't have to directly target someone or a group like he does with paralyze. The MP consumption is also crazy high.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He got a skill paralyzing things, and now it turned into a skill slowing things... that's an outright degeneration, isn't it? From making them stuck in space (multiplied by 0), they will now be multiplied by some non-zero percentage instead :p
We don't know if he lost paralyze or not, just that he now has slow, which depending on how it works, might be far more broken (like slowing the heart or brain activity).

no lv cap at 9999?
Levels aren't enough, if i remember right the goddess is immune to status effects, he's going to meet this witch to find out if she knows of a way to kill the goddess.

Dex-chan lover

no lv cap at 9999?
Here's spoiler if you want
He's currently at 5999 and is going for the final battle against her. Other Heroes say that after a while it's getting much harder to level up, we know that this gets quite serious around lvl500 for S-ranks. E-rank level ups don't slow down, that's why their stats have smaller growth rate than the other ranks. Kind of "slow but unlimited" kind of thing

Users who are viewing this thread