Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 51.2

Group Leader
Her acquiring a new skill kinda defeats the point of not relying on said skills.

Now I'm mourning the fact that isekai has brainrotted me to the point where I almost lost the definition of what skill is.
The hell you doing bro!? using logic in my run of the mill isekai!!?
We Don't Do That Here - Techuniverses

Dex-chan lover
Her acquiring a new skill kinda defeats the point of not relying on said skills.

Now I'm mourning the fact that isekai has brainrotted me to the point where I almost lost the definition of what skill is.
I think the point is that she got the skill because she wasn't just passively wishing for a skill to grant her power, but had dedicated herself to action without it. Basically she was rewarded for doing what she could with what she had, rather than wanting something to solve the situation for her.

Dex-chan lover
A skill is basically the ability to do something. =/ It may or may not be broad or precise, or a compartment for other skills. Like "Swordsmanship", which usually allows you to obtain sword-related skills such as slashes, or piercing strikes. It all depends on the system from which it is inspired from.

Fed-Kun's army
MC uses his brain to use his skill, luring the enemies into his range.

Ayaka uses her additional stats and technique to utilize her skill.

The other offensive skill users use their skill directly without thinking about elements like syllable count, range, speed, etc. A prime example of this is Yasu, who lost his fingers in the last chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread