Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 56 - Victory

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh,nice 2 chs. Thanks for translation:)

Pd: it is a respawn point,r?
I'm not sure if it is the correct term, but i feel like he mean something like a location for farming(xp/monsters/ítems)

Dex-chan lover
"I will force you to leave my territory!"
Only leave the territory? Not this mortal realm?

Do stats even mean anything? Well, at least it's just one page of them.

"You bunch of amateurs!"
Well, technically this isn't a quest they get paid for (I think), but usually they do, so I don't think it's quite the right word for them. Dragon needs to up its vocabulary.

It's not that having intelligence is a problem for getting confused, since that's still possible for lower intelligence creatures. It's more a matter of how they get confused.

Poor axe guy, never getting to axe anything. Well, the series has to end at some point, so I'm sure he'll get his chance.

Seven levels for a single dragon. That's pretty good.

"Terrible memories..."
"So nostalgic!"
At least they're in perfect synch.

Someone's jelly about the size of that mansion...

And of course he's trying to steal the dragon.

So it was a task. That means they were professionals. And of course the ones who sent the task have to pay for it.

"Don't they get bored of drinking all day?"
Didn't you already get the memo that they're dwarves?

Big dragon: Kill.
Smol dragon: Pet.

This one was better. The last two chapters really shows how Allen juggles the big picture extremely well.
Yeah, this feels better than tossing numbers around.

Dex-chan lover
i was confused as hell because i remembered that their levels got reset and i forgot that grinding don't need to be said lmao

i'm really glad mc ain't a pushover brain dead. i dropped many interesting manga just because their mc is fucking brain dead to reality

aayyyeee new kingdom, new adventure babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Having them trounce it so easily, and give the same amount of EXP that the high demon they struggled so much against, is kinda funny. Especially when iirc, they only got one level up from killing the high demon, and none since then. I guess you could say it's from their new classes, but it still feels a little goofy.

Dex-chan lover
Having them trounce it so easily, and give the same amount of EXP that the high demon they struggled so much against, is kinda funny. Especially when iirc, they only got one level up from killing the high demon, and none since then. I guess you could say it's from their new classes, but it still feels a little goofy.
The High Demon in question is the one that get one shotted by Doradora while spamming "Heal...Heal... I can't" in chapter 51, not the "Demon General" like Leezel or "High General" like Cubel.

Dex-chan lover
The High Demon in question is the one that get one shotted by Doradora while spamming "Heal...Heal... I can't" in chapter 51, not the "Demon General" like Leezel or "High General" like Cubel.
Current level as of the manga is
Demon King > High Demon General > Demon General > High Demon
In chapter 51 the grimoire showed Demon because my proofreader wanted consistancy with the prior chapters, but in this chapter 56 we probably forgot and we apologize

Users who are viewing this thread