Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - To Rosenheim

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for how much EXP and loots he'll be getting from this "event".

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a hooded figure that is vehemently against the MC? Definitely, not a traitor or anything like that. Right? RIGHT???????

Dex-chan lover
Dammit.... I want to be able to asspull convenient powers as and when I happen to need them as well..

Author: "There is a complicated system behind the summoning power of the MC. I will explain in many panels!"
Also Author: "Dammit, I've ran into a problem... Let's just have the MC blag a new skill to solve it.."
It still looks like his summons are within his limits. Just that we don't know how many resources he had stockpiled for 2 years. Rather than an asspull for a turnaround, I would predict that he would suddenly run out at some point for increased tension/suspense.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit.... I want to be able to asspull convenient powers as and when I happen to need them as well..

Author: "There is a complicated system behind the summoning power of the MC. I will explain in many panels!"
Also Author: "Dammit, I've ran into a problem... Let's just have the MC blag a new skill to solve it.."
He did spend fortune to make this fight happen.
that thousand healing fruit was he diligently make everyday while also burning his fortune.
all the summon also cost a lot, and he have to resummon them everytime they die or after using their ex skill (to bypass the 1d cooldown).
the manga did skip a lot of nuance but in essence he do almost 24/7 dungeon raid to gather the resource he would burn in the span of few days for this war.

Dex-chan lover
Yessssss. This manga has slowly but steadily become one of the series I look forward to the most each release.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we got to see the best character again after so long. That fish flopping around on the ground 🐟🐟

Dex-chan lover
That animal like thing on the Elf Queen shoulder looks like a "FLAG" to me, don't tell me that actually is a demon in disguise

Double-page supporter
Random though: if rank b fish is a talking sea turtle, will rank A be whales, narwals or mermaids

Dex-chan lover
is it bad that i want the human king of Allen's kingdom to die by the demon's hand?

Dex-chan lover
Allen and his summons seem very powerful and give me hope he can turn the tide. But then again he's never fought in a war. So who really knows.

Users who are viewing this thread