Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - The Power Humans Own

Dex-chan lover
Going to point out that the Kanji's for "Devil" are basically "Demon God".

So we may assume that this great villain could be equivalent, or stronger, compared to the demigod squirrel thing that talk with Allen previous.

Translating it as Devil is not wrong, but it does make it hard to notice this relationship, although I don't read the novel, so it could be an irrelevant trivia.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, shit. MC's going to sink those ships, isn't he? I get old warcraft 2 flashbacks of my own ships being sunken, because I was ill prepared. So many dead death knights. Or have it been paladins?

So we may assume that this great villain could be equivalent, or stronger, compared to the demigod squirrel thing that talk with Allen previous.

Translating it as Devil is not wrong, but it does make it hard to notice this relationship, although I don't read the novel, so it could be an irrelevant
all im gonna say is that transliating it as "demon god" would be wrong

Dex-chan lover
Demons got tricked, got backstabbed and quite possibly, bamboozled
ae585bb0ecbfb3c1aa205327e90a4323b2cc53b4d73c0aa9bb5d0e9b7451727a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the queen, it feels like the majority of the elves do appreciate being alive and having won the fight, but they still don't approve of Allen & Gang, and probably never will. Fortunately Allen is a game junkie and doesn't really care about such trifling matters.

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the queen, it feels like the majority of the elves do appreciate being alive and having won the fight, but they still don't approve of Allen & Gang, and probably never will. Fortunately Allen is a game junkie and doesn't really care about such trifling matters.
I think it's more like they're terrified of him. And they apparently still don't understand that his summons are fueled by the stones.

Dex-chan lover
It not that they dont approve him, they are thankful but they are in fear of his power as they know nothing about it. it just like Human out of nowhere have that much power and easily whoop army that they couldn't defend.

Dex-chan lover

Translating it as Devil is not wrong, but it does make it hard to notice this relationship, although I don't read the novel, so it could be an irrelevant trivia.
In the LN the official translators from jnovel call them " Demonic Deitys ", in the webnovel, the fan translators call them " Demon Generals " and i think there are "Demon Gods" too, cuz some are stronger than others.I don't remembrr well.

Users who are viewing this thread