Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - Special EP

This is the best extra/.5 chapter I’ve ever read. It’s also just a great chapter in general lmao. Love these two!!

Dex-chan lover
Dayuuuummmm way to go chika mah bishhhh!!!!!
Finally you stepped up your gameee!!!!!
Finally they communicate with each other.and finally they were official!!!
I'm more satisfied with this couple's love story than the main couple to be honest.
Happy for this ship to sail smoothly!!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Thanks to minato,lol at some point her advice gave some awakening call to chicka to finally admit and clarify their relationship status
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!!❤

Ah they became a couple mhaw i love this so much 😂 and thanks for the chapter i will be looking forward for the other couple those two giving some vibe

Dex-chan lover
man i usually love all yuri bc im biased but i find myself irritated/unsatisfied by this manga sometimes.., i wonder if its because im prideful or relate to some of these characters? their issues are brushed off so fast yanno.,, not real resolution or something? idk am i making sense? idk i still like it

Fucking finally they are so damn cute. Best extra chapter serving the fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Extra with over 40 pages' XPPPP OMG!
I really can't decide who's the best pair... I started reading this for the main but Chika really... grew on me and their relationship was really different from all of the works I've read before ... It's like rock music, passionate, wild but lacking the soft and gentle touches and now finally we have those too. With this, I don't feel like the manga has been axed or anything, I think this is a perfect ending.

THank you so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread