Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 15 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Risa deserves better than Sugita, and trash should be put in the same landfill, so i give the Sugita x Ruka ship my blessings.

@Temeraire I respect your opinion and all but if we’re talking personality, Risa’s after him because of his looks. Both girl’s reasons are superficial (It’s pretty much the reason anybody likes anybody in this series is lol). Also when I said that many people liked her due to her big boobs, I wasn’t saying all.

I’m just tired of people calling Ruka trash, it was getting annoying.

Aggregator gang
the DOUBLE switcheroo!! Sugita's choice isn't as easy as it first seemed to him! well fucking played, indeed!

I just hope he makes the sensible choice and chooses Risa. Sugita deserves to be with a character that has actual chemistry with him, he shouldn't just be the rebound for the (fucking annoying) childhood friend

I typically love it when side characters get together but Ruka is so terrible I can't even be excited about Sugita getting a harem

Ruka and Risa bout to make a Ric Flair out of our boi Sugita... XD

For context: Space Mountain.

Dex-chan lover
@tumble_weeb
Risa but she’s kinda just a dumb plot device made by the author in order for another damned love triangle
It's what author turned her into after developing this extremely unnatural love line between Sugita and Ruka. I was complaining about it in comment section for a while now. Risa was introduced like pretty, smart and perceptive character with fun, bubbly and little mischievous personality. That's why a lot of people liked her, not because of her boobs. Outside of hentai readers won't like unlikable character just because of boobs. I for one don't like big chests at all. But later mangaka actually reduced Risa to plot-device to boost Sugita-Ruka romance. All her panels now are basically her trying to direct or indirect assault Sugita. She stopped being perceptive and fun. Her character drastically changed and I hate it, cause I really like her. Maybe making her plot device was author's initial intention but then he\she shouldn't make Risa's character so likeable .

Ruka meanwhile was absolute cardboard and utterly one-joke character since the beginning. And nothing changes. Making embarrassed faces and put word "dick" or "mountain" into every phrase are her only traits as character. She barely has any personality at all (Sugita himself is not much better, but who cares about him anyway) and they have like zero chemistry between them. That's why people don't like Ruka and no cup-size can change this fact. But if Japanese audience with western one on that, I guess mangaka adjusts and Sugita ends up with Risa.

Seriously Risa is the best route for Sugita. At this pont, Ruka whole thing with Sugita is her being a childhood friend and saw his bulge. Even with a confession, it just seemed hella one-sided from Sugita's side

Users who are viewing this thread