Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Memories of Last Era

Double-page supporter
Since he gave his blood to the little girl, I'm guessing he's reincarnated as her son with most of his current powers. Seems good so far.

Dex-chan lover
And now interesting part ends, typical power fantasy begins... Right? Hope not.
@Narehate Most of those stories don't even need whole reincarnation shtick. Especially those that start from childhood - nobody ever returns to draft and asks himself if something would change if it wasn't a reincarnated hero.
@Treyon If even after "demon lord" execution epidemy wouldn't go down, the temple would've probably be burned by riots. Though considering lethality epidemy died out on it's own and temple took credit for that. Hopefully they didn't infected the villagers with all those execution squads, messengers and victory celebration in the process.
As for degrade - wouldn't you think he welcomes the change considering how attached he was to life with humans?
@TheFiller Does he seem like kind of guy who would go for revenge?

Aggregator gang
@kwendy they just need to LIE again and again, for example, say that the curse source, the demon king is killed but with his dying soul he extended the period and effect of the curse.
DONE!! now they can keep saying that until the thing is over even if it takes 10 years

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon As I said, plague probably will go off on its own, but presuming otherwise...
Convincing mob on verge of breakdown is not an easy task especially if they are convinced you lied to them (i.e. holy water doesn't do crap). Even if there actually was a demon lord cursing people with his soul mob will take your every word and stomp on it.
People can trust the same lie over and over again, but they need to think it's not the same people who fed them lies - either way temple would've fallen.

Aggregator gang
@kwendy Yeah right, but thats why you lie to them by demonstrating that the product works by hiring an actor, they DO IT ALL THE TIME!... Especially the communists, they lie and lie and keep lying and die lying.
A good example. here in Chile they lie about police harassment and violence, about how police beat "innocent people", so there comes the actors who attack police and then the comrade starts recording AFTER he did that so the video only shows police attacking people. then the dude goes to the ground screaming that they have broken a bone and all.... Typical Mob Character.
And specially for religion, where the "holy water can be just tap water" but they give it to a "cripple person in a chair that hasnt walked in YEARS" then they give it to that person and starts running around like BOLT... This is why charlatans, communists, liers dont NEED and dosnt WANT educated and intelligent citizens, since they cant lie to them anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon And here comes personal bias. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the situation in Chile because I live almost on the opposite side of the globe and news naturally prioritise things with correlation with native or corporate interests.
Direct provocations are definetely not the thing we are talking about since there is direct action and counteraction, so event really takes place, but spreading or consealing of the context makes the difference.
Quasi-religious cults appear and disappear (disappear is word of focus here) all the time in times of crisis, so you can't really blame everything on single established organisation. And also, with one of the scam bubble inevitabely bursting (and bursting is the event we discuss if can or cannot happen) it raises scepticism for every simillar action by a mile. While such things as financial pyramids and scams can still find victims, when lives of people involved - "temple" will fall without a doubt.
As for your hate for communists - I have news for you, if they deny you education and encourage superstitions - they are not if fact communists because fighting superstitions and spreading equal opportunity for educating yourself are some of the major priorities for communism. You probably fell for a naming scam.

Fed-Kun's army
Uninhabited castle. This happens all the time. I've got one in my backyard.

the previous world story could've been a good one too, but if the author could make such story, here hoping for future.

Double-page supporter
Nosterafu remind me of Ulquiorra to be honest, well written

Unfortunate character design.
He looked interesting as Nos, but just turned into cliche isekai boy after which really drived down interest.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was a surprisingly sad first chapter. I hope this series stays this good.

Group Leader
Imagine my shock, people in power making terrible decisions and scapegoating after their failures led to countless deaths because of their lies.

just this alone made for a great short story and there are a lot of good setups for telling a reincarnation story, like for example the girl he shared his blood with will still be alive when he comes back and i'm hoping she gets her wish granted.

@Violu yeah honestly he could at least keep the eyes or the magickly floating hair, at least there is a chance that his body type might return when he grows up.

Dex-chan lover
Woah. Wtf is this sad intro. Holy shit i didn't prepare myself. Fuck

Group Leader
A good story, surprisingly. But then ruined by MC design after reincarnation. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread