Henna Ie - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
I was shaking like a leaf as I wrapped up translating Kurihara's reasoning, which was truly hair-raising. Luckily, I was still sharp enough to translate the whole chapter.

P/S: As usual, please like this comment to give me more motivation to translate the manga. And if you're feeling even more generous, please like our translation group's fan page and Tsundere Scanlation group (who provided the raws for us to work on this chapter) as a token of appreciation for pouring our hearts into translating this manga.

https://www.facebook.com/wickedhouse24

https://www.facebook.com/tsunderescanlation/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I guess this horror story isn't really supernatural related huh.
Here I thought it was going to be some kind of ghost story.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, I got goosebumps when the architect was spouting his theory. I love the horror.

Thanks a lot for the update!

Dex-chan lover
there’s a new japanese live action I think! Also if I’m not mistaken the original source (I think it’s some kind of copypasta or YouTube thing) stops at this point, so I’m excited to see where the manga goes hehe thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh shiettt, this goes from child confinement into child murderer, didn't expect that drastic change but I'm still craving for more!!!

How would that work? If they are taking requests, how are they being able to invite the targets to their homes and convince them to stay the night? After the victims disappear no investigation is carried to find about their last whereabouts? The couple was supposedly trying to hide the kid, but the real state agents and thus people interested in buying the house have been informed about him. Even the room is labeled as "the children's room".

Maybe it will turn out that the house was not a killing site and the discovered body has nothing to do with it.

Dex-chan lover
But why have the child do the murder himself? Two adults sneaking on a person bathing would make the victim just as helpless if not more, and what if the victim overpowers the child if the initial stab wasn't fatal. And as another comment pointed out, why would a stranger just agree to stay the night without informing anyone?

This is ridiculous, but entertaining and enjoyable all the same

Users who are viewing this thread