Hero Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Hero

It's been a while since a laugh so hard on a fantasy manga, this manga truly is a comedy gold 😄

Dex-chan lover
@blackhat1993 really? i thought that, compared to the first manga adaption, the art looks less clumsy. or are you talking about the light novels (haven't read them)?

Ah. There we go. The obligatory bath chapter. Japan can't help but to Japan.

The usual bath chapter don't include highschoolers agreeing to mixed bathing like it's nothing...
Feels like it's becoming stupider every chapter :/
And the retarded king... Guess i'll drop that soon...

Group Leader
@Galder

Haha it was supposed to be a blogging site archive thingy + it's replacing my other site for web novels but I haven't had time to mess with it to improve interface...

To read on my site you'd have to scroll to bottom and click on banana translation projects to find the manga or the latest post... but our site doesn't generate any revenue anyway so it doesn't really matter where you want to read it

I like this hero guy. He's strong but not too strong, and the manga plays his weaknesses in a good way.
Things like this make me miss battle harems. As bad as they were, at least there was some sort of challenge in them. Challenge that isekai happily ignores.

If I was blade and arnest came and said he was huge by his Majesty ...I would have said this...
At first angry left my table when she asked why I would say hey I thought you as a nice girl but I didn't know your a b!t¢h who like to be hugged by his Majesty can you leave and go fuck that old fart you b!t¢h....!
Why should he need to duel for a b!t¢h like her she is not worth the hero....!

I'm confused, if it only takes three of them to take down a hero and they had twelve of them. Why did they need the hero in the first place to fight the Demon King?

Did anyone read the LN and knows when will this manga get plot or something?

"You didn't tell me to come alone".........
Do they even understand the meaning of the word "duel" ?

@Frerichs0 they can take him down cause he currently can only use 15% of his abilities

Dex-chan lover
@Frerichs0
i think its due to the fact the the MC hasnt been on his prime (meaning he is only using a percentage of his power) and also it is hinted in the manga that if he goes beyond a certain percentage, he will overwork his body and die

Users who are viewing this thread