Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Gg bad guy, imma assume they get recruited? Le olde Fire Emblem style.

Thanks for the TL

He wasn't suppose to be killed to begin with.

His 'job' IS to gather all the energy left by negative emotions and such into himself, then get cleaned/purified by the saintess to continue his job.

After Melody accidentally do just that, she get a dream vision from og saintess thanking her for doing the job the saintess failed to realize.

And yes he get recruited.
You see him on the cover page even.

Look, right there in Luciana's arms.

Dex-chan lover
Mighty maid magic manages to miraculously maintain master's mortality from the malice of the maladjusted manipulated maniac! A miracle most magnificent and our modest motivated maid might not even be mindful of the macabre moment menancing her master.

Dex-chan lover
The saint maid sure made her young lady quite a fine battle armor... I mean ball gown. Just the sword trying to strike down the wrong first target has doomed it. Hopefully a maid won't have to go pick up her lady and clean up the hall in order to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Magical Maid Melody saves the day by doing absolutely nothing other than giving her cute and funny master a plot armor

Group Leader
The slave guy's backstory is surprisingly really dark for a story as light-hearted as this. Pretty compelling though, I hope the demon lord gets expelled from his body and he gets a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread