Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
A lot of these ladies would probably do well to let loose once in a while.

Dying your hair isn't usually a quick process. But if there's magic involved, it's probably slightly easier. But then it would be weird that people didn't know about it.

Also, that modern paper cups with a straw. Yeah, sure is game logic.

So, a noble's daughter wants to go to the commoners' district so she can observe an event where a noble's daughter goes to the commoners' district? Seems legit.

She was just thinking about how people didn't know about dying your hair, and now she's confused about the actual real heroine because her hair colour is wrong. There's just a little bit of irony in there, I'm sure.

She knew the crown prince, a main character in the event, wasn't available to attend that event, and she still thought it would happen like she expected?

"Did I flip a switch??"
Yes, a switch you flipped.

"Let's go on a date!"
"No."
"Maid!"
"Let's go!"

There's a charm with a long skirt, but ZR is a compelling counter-argument.

Close, but the truth is a bit dolled up.

Anna's cuter than Annemarie.

Dex-chan lover
Harem building has began. First was her mistress and now the villainess. Wonder who is next?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

The not-heroine having a cute date with not-villainess is an event that describes this series well.

——-

Also this chapter with Anna makes a curious point. Regardless the changes that the reincanators have done, the events seem to still trigger anyway (has been a few times now so it is consistent) albeit with different (better) results.
I hope we get to see what causes this consistency of game events appearing.

Fed-Kun's army
the fuck? I don't recognize any of these mfs in this chapter, except Luciana,
kind of hard forgetting someone I mentally labeled as 'vanilla frills'

Dex-chan lover
"Maid"

Melody:
ac3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Is this doll handmade?" Unless there are modern automated factories in this world, chances are yes, someone made that doll by hand.
Earlier on in the chapter she was wondering how they had ice cream in this world, and said that they probably used magic to freeze it, so she probably thought the doll was made using some type of magic of sorts

Dex-chan lover
Edit: BTW Today, 10th May is Maid Day in Japan. Coincidence or intentionally uploading this chapter today?

Dying your hair isn't usually a quick process. But if there's magic involved, it's probably slightly easier. But then it would be weird that people didn't know about it.
I think it's more a case of no one expecting the person in front of them to have dyed their hair. Most people won't look at Melody or Anna and think "maybe she is a noble lady or a saint in disguise". Lect only realizes Melody is Celesti because his previous job was to look for Celesti and by coincidence, he finds out Melody can change her hair colour easily. Later a reincarnator also recognized Melody but she is a special case

Also, that modern paper cups with a straw. Yeah, sure is game logic.
BTW this was lampshaded in the LN, when Melody saw a modern style bathroom, she thought it was convenient.

She knew the crown prince, a main character in the event, wasn't available to attend that event, and she still thought it would happen like she expected?
Because at that point they were desperate. Since some of the key events still happened without the heroine (or so they thought), they knew they needed the saint's power to defeat the demon lord, so they are hoping they could find the heroine during one of these events. In fact, this date only reinforces Annemarie's theory that the world is self-correcting by substituting other characters. (This will continue to be proven true, but I'll leave the spoilers for later)

Harem building has began. First was her mistress and now the villainess. Wonder who is next?
Poor Sir Lect, even the readers forgot to include him.

Also next is the orphanage visit!
... this wasn't covered in the LN, I think? Curious how this will play out. This is probably the same orphanage that will have minor importance in the next arc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread