Heterogeneous Linguistics

Fed-Kun's army
It's a shame that the scanlation ended on such a sad chapter. Just when the old party got back together again on the latest chapter. Still glad though that the author will finally get their much deserved official translation

It feels like yesterday I checked this to see if there were translations and there were still none, but it was almost a month ago. I checked again and saw that 2.5 weeks ago there was a chapter uploaded. The last 25 days have flown by so quickly, what in the world is happening to my sense of time.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this guy is dumb when reading the first chapters, he diden't read the book the professor gave him or anything before venturing out, and he has 0 survival skills lol. xd

Group Leader
@Jenst In later chapters it seems like a lot of the journal is scribbles and notes that don't make sense removed from their context, so I don't think he's stupid for not trying to read it through.
For instance, in a later chapter one page is the map of a camp that's all scribbled over and unlabeled

Group Leader
@Catfishlover339 It's ongoing, next full chapter releases December 18th, and 28 is out but not translated.
Update: I translated it and I'm about to clean/redraw/typeset it

@Jenst it's done that way because its more narratively interesting to be discovering a new world with a character than have them already know everything. Plus it seems like he's trying to gain actual skills as a linguist rather than just know things already learned. Thats why he looks into stuff that the professor didn't seem to.

One of the best world-building manga i've read so far. 10/10 immersive
Thank you for the translations!

@Kaisermutt love u thx so much...this series is amazing and i love the quality of ur translations! it is so refreshing to me to see this familiar kind of prose

Users who are viewing this thread