High-Rise Invasion - Vol. 21 Ch. 258 - The Sister I am Proud Of (Part 2)

So I just read the whole thing in 2 days lol. Terrible endings are common place in manga, though this was pretty much a non-ending.
The manga started going downhill at the point where superpowers started showing up, and got really boring after Aikawa died.
I just read it for the art and the girls. Time well spent.

The sequel manga isn't clarifying jack-shit either so far, and the art seems worse, so it might be time to drop it.

@mismarca Makoto is a surname. The MC, the girl, Honjou Yuri is the daughter of some Honjou guy who was friends with the Makoto family dad, who died after some enemy he made killed him (their mom died at childbirth). So the 2 brothers, Makoto Yuka and Makoto Rika, were to be adopted by different families, according to their father's will (in order for them to go "higher" in life, following the logic that by having them grow separated, they'd be stronger by themselves, instead of relying on each other. In my opinion it's a really stupid logic, but whatever), but Honjou dad said "fuck it, you guys choose".

The elder brother (Yuka, the Sniper Mask guy) said it'd be "cool" to be separated, and so he left to be adopted by a foreign country family, while his younger brother, Rika, the MC's elder brother (adopted) got accepted into the Honjou family, which is why he is referred to as Honjou Rika on the earlier chapters, and it's also why he is startled in this last chapter since his sister supposedly did not know about that. (the translation kinda falls flat on that - and many other details - since it should have been written as Ma-ko-to instead of Makoto, like in the raws. And now Yuri knows Rika is legal for her, since he's adopted and she's a massive brocon).

There was also some plot point about Yuka's scar (brought up when Yuri sees Yuka's face for the first time) that the author must have forgotten.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically the mod (admin) went power hungry. Now, where else have I seen this before hmm. Glad to at least say I've wrapped up this series but wow did everything just go downhill.

in the world of gaming, 2 guild fights for the throne of winner.
"evil' guild almost win, so the admin used his power to kill the "evil" guild leader.
in a weird turn of event, the two guild joined, and fights the admin together.
they found out that the admin also wants to have a taste of that throne.
one person then used the backdoor, and get literally to close into getting the throne.
the supervisor found out. he killed the game.

would be fun if the Devs got involved lol

ignore me im just leaving a sign here as this manga is the first that i read til the end.

Could be agree with some guys here, its kinda boring after aikawa's death

*sigh* my first manga i've ever read before watching the anime adaptation, not bad but the plot tho...also the cliffhanger in the end...see you in sequel

Users who are viewing this thread