Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
this manga came out in march but just now someone decided to translate huh? :(

oh well better late than never

Dex-chan lover
Well, why don't you just confess??? I mean, half the problem is that you never mention your feelings, right??? You live like a sister and he has no reason to think you actually feel that way towards him unless if you tell him... your feelings are just normal for him.... stupid girl...

@ss4chris Isn't that actually better? That means we get more material at a faster rate at the start...

Dex-chan lover
@ss4chris note, I'm saying "at the start"... if it's monthly and it's 3 months in, that means at the start of the series, we are getting 3 chapters...

Though I kinda wish translators and groups instead start already complete series or series that need to be completed rather than tackling a new series where we'd have to wait a while... there are tons of series that are almost complete but need a translator or short but complete series that could be started and easily finished...

Dex-chan lover
The problem I see here is her overwhelming pride. She has so much pride that she wouldn't even admit that her panties are showing despite her friend trying to call out to her. Like the main guy said, she needs to get her pride under control. Sure for different reasons but it has the same meaning. If she wants to confess her love then first she needs to get rid of that pride, which is hard to do.

I will continue reading this since the 1st chapter was an interesting read.

Dex-chan lover
Based on her personality and how much of a ditz she is, I get the feeling she has a habit of misunderstanding situations all the time, leading her to make false assumptions. For example, in this chapter we see the MC looking at a girl up the stairs, in which the childhood friend assumed he was looking at them romantically, BUT, I feel he was just looking at her because her panties were in full view.

So yeah, I feel this manga is just going to be a bunch of misunderstandings from the childhood friend's perspective.

Dex-chan lover
From the guy who did Jiken Jaken? Let's goooo

Also the childhood friend better win lmao

Not so good as expected... Looking forward for the new chapter. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread