Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

i thought this manga would be playing with the cliche romcom shit that happens in a romance manga, but then this happens out of nowhere. I don't mind - but it feels a bit out of place. Good Tits though! 👍🏼

Probably one of the most realistic manga chapter there is. Actually clever writing, beyond the obvious fanservice.
No need to hate on camgirls lol

Double-page supporter
Remember to give your childhood friend the D or she'll end up as camslut because you didn't give her the D.

Imagine getting mad because this was a camgirl episode lol.
The comment section of almost every ecchi manga never fails to amuse me.

Dex-chan lover
The issue isn't that she's a camgirl (well to me anyway) but that it doesn't feel consistent at all with the first three chapters

In ch3, she says she'd be okay with MMC looking at her in her underwear because it's him and even he is surprised she would easily show her body like that as it's out of character for someone as prideful as her.
In ch4, she's stripping in front of thousands of people on a stream
???

Dex-chan lover
Her being "prideful" is the MMC's impression of her. I don't see anything in her behavior it back that up, even before this chapter. Basically, he doesn't have a clue what's really going through her head.

Honestly this development did not seem out of character to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda disapoointed that she is a egirl but well if it doesnt have a big part in the story idc but well its anticlimatic since she was sais to be prideful and that she wouldnt show her body easely

Double-page supporter
She followed the exact same path Neeko did in Neeko wa Tsurai yo. Took a casual picture and it spiraled into something crazy. She went way further than Neeko did though.

I'm not sure yet if it was a positive or not that the ML watched her feed.

This changed to almost a start to rape and NTR hentai manga plot. I don't like it this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking "if this is that ura account manga one she'll be roped to do more outrageous thing by her followers later on" and damn i was so right lol. The girl are dumber than what i thought. She'll probably tricked by a playboy the moment MMC decide to choose the other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread