Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyoumo Fubin Kawaii! - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Idk about yall, but once I realized that this was basically supposed to show Sakurako being a side character in a super meta way, it was insanely funny to me lmao

t70zsvi.png

Dex-chan lover
Do tomboys not have a voice? You should be able to tell they're girls by their voice at the very least. Honestly the trope of mistaking a tomboy for a man is kinda annoying

Dex-chan lover
The way the author has been playing with the humor of the tropes the genre usually has is so beautifully on point as of late I really have been enjoying myself a lot.

The erotic stuff and breaking of convention is nice, but seeing someone play so nicely with so many tiresome things about the genre itself is so good to see.

Dex-chan lover
Idk about yall, but once I realized that this was basically supposed to show Sakurako being a side character in a super meta way, it was insanely funny to me lmao

t70zsvi.png
I always appreciate the authors meta humor and how far they go to sideline Himegasaki like how the narrator bubble forgot her name, or how she was the last character introduced at the start of the volume.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's slightly more confusing if people try to imagine the events in manga chapters format.

So, the premise is a parody of the parody (which is the main manga), and this is never episode 1 of a single cour anime, somewhere around the middle like episode 6.

The events start with Aki meeting little Sakurako (Minute 16 in a 22 minute episode). The rest of the chapter plays out chronologically, but refers back to what happened in the episode prior.

In this sense, it's somewhat easier to picture the 3 manga chapter span the characters are referring to.

-Aki meeting little Hime (chapter 3)
-little Hime and Sakaki fight (chapter 2)
-little hime comes to visit (chapter 1)

Roughly like this. Fits splendidly into a single anime episode, covering 3 chapters of an 18page, not too wordy romcom manga.

Aggregator gang
I see a child, I liked
This isn't because I like children but because I'm a also a kid and kids nowadays rarely get representation in manga, so I'm a little happy when they're featured.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sakurako's got that same feeling we get when we had to check back the last chapter of a monthly manga series just to remind us what's going on.
Bro no joke I actually checked if I missed a chapter or something lol 😂. Sakurako is treating the fourth wall same way Deadpool did

Users who are viewing this thread