Himekishi ga Classmate!

a very interesting story if you compare it to your average isekai, not as interesting as becoming a sword, or slime when you reincarnate, but still very interesting. if only the smut went past akisora levels of exposure.

Hate when fuckers that don't even pay shit start complaining. Choosing beggars should just explode..

Double-page supporter
Love the diversion from the norm but the MC being a bit shitty evens it out for me, unfortunately. Thanks for the translations guys lol

Fed-Kun's army
I just love this unsociabel prick, he lives the live that many beta cucks can only dream off. And there even is some sort of a story in between all the literal f*#king. Gotta love the inocent virgins he gets, demon lolis ftw... seriously I swear she is legal FBI Officer-San.

Happy this is finally getting released again keep up the awesome work in bringing this too us.

Even taking into account that this belongs to the isekai genre (and thus lowering standards), this is still hot trash.
Regarding people pretending like the criticism is about the MC being too alpha to self-insert: the bothersome part is that this is the ultimate incel fantasy (women are sluts and better off being magically (LOL) enslaved to make them property).
The fact that this ridiculous premise seems to work for some is fairly tragic.

Dex-chan lover
ISEKAI MAIN CHARACTER SPECTRUM:
[Beta Male Cuck] ----------- [Beta Male/Soyboy] ---------- [Reasonable Person/aka The Ghost Town] -------------------------- ["Women are cumdumpsters and my personal sex toilet" *YOU ARE HERE]

What is it with Japanese writers and going from one extreme to another?

It started very well but now it became something that I don't even understand. The story just became boring and un-followable

Dex-chan lover
This is like worst MC ever, he does not have the girls because he is skillful and gets stronger , is just a loser with slaving magic , so lame that his slaves do all the work for him pfffft

Users who are viewing this thread