Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation 🙏🏽 Glad to see this back

Dex-chan lover
man the childhood friend is really dragging this down for me...why do childhood friends mostly come in two types?

> the ''She gonna lose coz she didnt take action and now the dude met the main girl...GG'' with a variant of:
''Man it sucks shes gonna lose, shes better than the main girl''
> and ''fuck off and let the main couple be happy ffs''

this chick here comes into the 2nd type

Dex-chan lover
woah on top of being poorly drawn (compared to other characters), she has a terrible personality. Horrible character overall.

Group Leader
Since the last release was half a year ago I decided to pick up this series. Sorry if the quality is not on par with the previous chapters, it's the first time I'm scanlating something and I'm doing most of the work alone.
I'll try to release more chapters regularly (at least biweekly), hope you enjoy.

Thanks for bringing this back. Let's see...... one girl is on 4 out of 6 covers.... i wonder who will win 😝 and i am ok with that!

Aggregator gang
So...it's this released every six months or something? WTF, author?

@Hollow7F Because they need drama and a childhood friend is an easy plug-in. Why can't there be childhood friends that just think of each other as friends and that's it? Why bring them in just so they lose...? :/

Junjou Bitch type characters are only good when they're the main girl or in vanilla hentai

Dex-chan lover
> But we are just playing eroge together!
> Really, we are trying to interact in a wholesome way!
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread