Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga......

Ok , i've read the first and a little bit of second LN volumes.

Just read it for the lulz when you don't have anything to do since it is your standard romcom.

I like it.

I heard previous scanlators dropped it cause they had small d, something about a shortage of them. Maybe I heard wrong I forgot.

I had to make an account here just to say it sucks.
Like, there are way worse manga out there but this one isn't even trying. This MC template is so 2005, hell I don't think Rito was THIS annoying.

Dex-chan lover
spoiler the MC gets stabbed to death
see that's the thing the characters are supposed to come off as trashy and generic
but just like School Days, the main girls are fukin psycho
this is meant to highlight how much of a milktoast indecisive person can ruin your healthy relationships with overly horny woman that get tired of waiting putting up with your shit
and can't take getting heart broken time and time again

-you're welcome

Contributor
Even if MolaCola is joking, this is still awful, and the story ultimately teaches nothing and imparts you with nothing but dissatisfaction. Fuck this.

Contributor
Even Real no Heroine feels like a great manga after reading this..thing.

You ever get the feeling that you're just reading the same handful of manga, just with different names?

@OddCasual I can understand that feeling. I stopped reading Romance stories a long time ago for this exact reason. I used to read anything from romance, to smut, and Violent stories.
But then you start to notice how uninspired many romance, ecchi and cheap horror stories can be, and how many of them are pretty much the same story with different characters. It's not a problem with action series because they are dumb fun. You can just turn your brain off and watch how creative can people get in depicting an explosion. But it is a problem in romance stories when the dramatic parts gets repeated over, over, and over again, with no sign of either the heroine or the hero learning from their mistakes, or other's for that matter.

Iod

You guy are all going on about this manga in the wrong way. The actual way to enjoy it is by taking a shot everytime they saw the word "Eroge". By the second chapter you'd probably have died of alcohol poisoning though.

Dex-chan lover
I want to kill this protagonist and strangle the author for making him so fucking spineless.
There is a limit to the lack of balls a guy can have.
is not like I want a hentai but a normal reaction to a girl that is doing everything she can to catch his eyes is asking too much?

😁😂😂😂The boy is such a d!@k .
I mean come on dude can't you do it properly.
What a phatetic character we got here....lol xD😁

this is stupid on a whole different level. MMC isn't dense, he just seems mentally incapable of any sort of intimacy

this girl who is literally throwing herself at him isn't just like some random classmate or childhood friend, but she's actually his girlfriend who has told him multiple times to his face that she wants to do this horny shit he claims to be obsessed with, so he has no excuse about "misunderstanding" or whatever bs usually gets thrown around to explain hyperdense MCs

rarely will i take umbrage to such a degree about what amounts to just another overused trope but GODDAMN cmon, at least write in some half-assed excuse about how the mc was lied to in the past so he has trust or intimacy issues or SOMETHING

Users who are viewing this thread