Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga......

I actually liked the whole "break up to reset the relationship" ordeal. I just have one question: You are an eroge enthusiast. How the fuck are you blind to the fact that she's a tsundere? I'm not asking for The World God Only Knows levels of self-awareness but at least get a fucking clue man come on

Whoever is translating this, he has my gratitude. Been wanting to know the continuation of this for years and now finally

this is sad since it will be ending in ch 33 and we are on ch 30. I hope the manga series will be rebooted since the LN is still continueing

Aggregator gang
They're called "Boomer Scans" because they use a scanner that is sixty+ years old, judging by the quality of these pages. This quality of scan was acceptable back in the bad old days when you were likely to just find a low resolution photograph of a book held open as anything decent, but times have, thankfully, changed.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing too special, but has a good bit of diabetes danger and is wholesome, and that’s honestly all I need.
Thx for the TL

Double-page supporter
Ending feels quite rushed, left me wanting for more. But it was definitely worth reading this.

Double-page supporter
pretty good. I don't have any intentions to read the LN but this ending is good enough for me ( I read the spoiler already anyway). I just need someone to tell me:
in the LN does the little sister also fall in love with him like nisekoi?

That was a good ending in my opinion but can anybody give me a link to the light novel where it leaves off?

Glad it ended. If they continued and grew the harem and all the harem tropes example; parents do not agree arc where they have to make the parents see what is good with him, friend they never met in a long time, etc. Would have made in more boring and predictable as it already is. I know theres a light novel that I am definitely reading but yeah. Idk how to review

Users who are viewing this thread